• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Dalton 300 ml build thread.

Yes, those servos, maybe, are not the best, do not purchase any JR MP 82T.
I hear the MP 83 are much better.
Just a thought, but have looked at Pro Amp servos from Australia? The ones I have right now are 21 kg/cm, .09 second speed all metal casing, reinforced steel gears, high voltage, brushless motor, and a specially designed amp for centering precision I have not seen in any others, not cheap but well worth it, Also they have just come out with a 50 kg, servo same details as above , even the speed, something to think about
All designed and assembled in Australia

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Hey Cam.....your repair is going very nice. Now....come and do mine! ;)
20151126_105237LR.jpg

Just a thought, but have looked at Pro Amp servos from Australia? The ones I have right now are 21 kg/cm, .09 second speed all metal casing, reinforced steel gears, high voltage, brushless motor, and a specially designed amp for centering precision I have not seen in any others, not cheap but well worth it, Also they have just come out with a 50 kg, servo same details as above , even the speed, something to think about
All designed and assembled in Australia

HI, thank you! do you have a link to them?