• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cool pictures

njswede

150cc
It's just because I secretly wish I were one of them gun shootin' AWD drivin' hillbillies. And you know it!

quadracer

100cc
3DHS Planes Picture Thread

It's just because I secretly wish I were one of them gun shootin' AWD drivin' hillbillies. And you know it!

Just a quick tip; if you call it AWD in redneck country, you're gonna get a LOT of weird looks..... Lol

gyro

GSN Contributor
Welcome to the cool planes picture thread. It's been here all along... so I moved all the off-topic posts from the other thread here. Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

njswede

150cc
This has been my 5-year-old twins' favorite toy for several weeks now! It's nice that their airplane toys are cheap. I don't think it's going to stay that way... :)

6705_10151292434656036_194959296_n.jpg

wedoitall

yea around 5 they play with the boxes more than they do the stuff that came in them. but no, trust me cheap toys doesnt last long.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
If you want to start one, I say rock on! We absolutely can all get along on THIS site, but for organizational purposes, it's a good idea.
Thanks Darren :)
"Cool Pictures" are "Cool Pictures" no need to be picky about "what" the cool picture is IMO. Like only looking at redheads or blonds! Why limit the viewing? lol.