Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cool pictures

Discussion in 'R/C Videos and Pictures' started by Jwmav528, Oct 6, 2012.

1. njswede

njswede 150cc

It's just because I secretly wish I were one of them gun shootin' AWD drivin' hillbillies. And you know it!

2. anytime you wanna do some shootin, backroad mudd'n, and alil huck'n. come on down! anytime!

3. 3DHS Planes Picture Thread

Just a quick tip; if you call it AWD in redneck country, you're gonna get a LOT of weird looks..... Lol

4. yea, i didnt catch that. lol but the first day or so you would get alot of weird looks anyway. :D

5. gyro

gyro GSN Contributor

Texas
    Welcome to the cool planes picture thread. It's been here all along... so I moved all the off-topic posts from the other thread here. Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
  6. That's what the city folk call em out in western Sydney we call em 4beez

7. njswede

njswede 150cc

This has been my 5-year-old twins' favorite toy for several weeks now! It's nice that their airplane toys are cheap. I don't think it's going to stay that way... :)

6705_10151292434656036_194959296_n.jpg

8. yea around 5 they play with the boxes more than they do the stuff that came in them. but no, trust me cheap toys doesnt last long.

9. dth7

dth7 3DRCF Regional Ambassador

"Cool Pictures" are "Cool Pictures" no need to be picky about "what" the cool picture is IMO. Like only looking at redheads or blonds! Why limit the viewing? lol.

10. That's cool I want 1