Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cool pictures

Discussion in 'R/C Videos and Pictures' started by Jwmav528, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Might I humbly suggest re-naming this as the "cool planes picture thread", and thereby forgoing the whole brand war / separate threads issue set?

2. gyro

gyro GSN Contributor

Texas
    3DHS Planes Picture Thread

That's a cool idea also, but then I'd have to move this thread out of the 3dhs forum.

What do you all want?

3. njswede

njswede 150cc

I vote for a single thread. We're all friends here! Kumbaya! :)

4. SnowDog

SnowDog Moderator

Re: 3DHS Planes Picture Thread

+100 to that...awesome planes are awesome planes:D

5. gyro

gyro GSN Contributor

Texas
    Thanks guys, I'm with you two on this as well, but I'm going to wait on a few memebers to pipe in first before we make the change.

6. 3DHS Planes Picture Thread

I'd like to keep them seperate. It's kinda like having Fords in a Super Chevy magazine if they're all in one thread. :)

7. robj

robj 70cc twin V2

Well that would only make the Chevy mag worth reading....hehe...

See!!!! :)

8. ha! yea

i like the idea of having all the cool pics in the same thread, but then having them seperate would be cool also. you could have a Pic section with EF and 3dhs as seperate subforums. maybe even a third one with everything else, of even a fourth one of misc pics. i.e something cool you saw, vacations(FLI), your rides, etc.

i would like to have a "show attachments in the thread" option with all the threads. i think that would be a big help, especially for new members. even better than that is if there would be a way to cross reference the attachment with a date or post #. dont know if all thats possible.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
  9. njswede

njswede 150cc

Really? Am I that much of a language dictator? :D

10. ha! no i just know how you like to call us country boys rednecks. hehe