• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Christmas!

I got some money, some shirts, and Parrot Zik headphones :) Coolest things ever!!!! I should probably include my ipad as a Christmas gift too :) I got the Lego Falling water too :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
I got some money, some shirts, and Parrot Zik headphones :) Coolest things ever!!!! I should probably include my ipad as a Christmas gift too :) I got the Lego Falling water too :)

That's great Chad! Stash that cash away for that next plane :)

wedoitall

i got an 3dhs 48" edge airframe(on its way) a dremel 4000 with attachments, watts up wattmeter, money(got a yak and a charger/psu im gonna usethis on) gift cards to 3dhs and amazon. a case to carry charger, lipos, etc. and a set of wing bags for the Osiris wings.

oh yea i bought myself the 1.5 buck huck RTF, almost forgot that.

wedoitall

You did good! So why two 3dhs 48" Edges? backup airframe?

yea it was kinda impulse thing. someone emailed me they had them in stock and it was bought for me at the last minute. guess it would be nice to have a backup, especially with my skill set atm. i'd like to build it but i think it would be better to keep for spares. guess if i dont need it i can always sell it down the road. but at least i wont have to worry about out of stock parts for awhile, plus ill be more tempted to fly the way i like to fly.