• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Cbarnes 3D Slab Thread

BalsaDust

You need to have @Decal Dennis cut you some Ugly Duckling decals for that beauty.
:D

LOL that would be funny. Its not gonna last long enough to deserve decals though. Will be building three more here soon. One for me and the others are going to other Bro's. This is after I do the recover of this hangar 9 edge 540. All the covering and hignes showed up for it today.

BalsaDust

So I flew the edge yesterday afternoon. She is pretty squirrelly as she was pretty tail heavy. Still had fun with it though. No video as my camera malfunctioned. Will fly it again this morning and will add some weight to the nose. Once I get it where I like it I will move the tail servos forward to get it to balance right. Weight with a 2200mah 4S lipo is 35.32oz.