• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Castle Creations ESCs

horton

50cc
Agreed. Castle has stood behind their products. We are quite happy with them and will continue to use them.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thread created and posts moved as requested.

And by the way, I hope the joke was received in the spirit it was meant, as simply a joking play on words.
Castle puts out quality products, and I actually do support them. I have a 10A BEC in my MXS, and BEC Pros in my 2 70" planes, and finally a CC ICE 100 proving juice to one of my 70" planes.

I wouldn't run their stuff if I didn't think it'd work!

-G

quadracer

100cc
Here's the data log from the last flight on my Ice 50. I don't know what the average data log looks like, so if anyone sees something abnormal, let me know. I'm trying to figure out what went wrong.
last flight log.png

This is the second to last flight;

2nd flight log.png

Mach3

30cc
What motor where you running ?
I had a Hacker A30-12XL loose it's magnets take out my CC Ice lite 75 in my Slick, I'm just lucky it landed in some tall grass so the plane was ok