• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Carnage

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Nice save. My experience with trees is that most of the damage occurs during the retrieval process. The worst is when the tree has to be cut down. It almost never ends well.
Boy you're right about that. I got the rope up over the wing and tied it to one of the gear legs. My son and neighbors had the other end while I coaxed the tree to let go of my damned plane!!! Then they gently lower her to the ground. I though for sure I'd need a new plane after this, but got REALLY lucky :cheers:

Wow! A 40%er

At least its not over a pile of rocks..
Great picture:)
Haha....that's an old rock fence row below it!
Glad to hear it's repairable.
Thanks....me too.:)

jon595

50cc
Always keep the blue between the plane and the green. These words were told to someone who hit a pine tree branch. The branch was full of green pine cones. You were very lucky!

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Yep....very lucky indeed! It was hanging by the prop and one wing. No damage to the prop either.....:fist_pump:!
20151126_105237 cropped.jpg