• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D CAP 232-ST design / build / prototype

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Very cool Steve, do a thread for whatever your doing. We need to bring building back into the spotlight and show the ARF only dudes what they are missing out on;)

Last edited:
The cap is a 42% FMG from Germany. It is an ARF, sorry. Composite fuse, sheeted foam wings and feathers. 127" wingspan. This Arf has been out of production for some 7-8 years. I have been sitting on the one pictured and a brand new one not built for almost ten years, just been waiting for the Cap to make a comeback. It's time!!!!!!

Terry sorry for the high jack but I really am glad to follow this thread of yours.

Steve

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Terry you create art buddy. Really do. I thought at first the classic cheeks of the Cap was a must but that really brought it in to the "now". "Form and function" you have created with your hands. Superb. You are "accomplished".