• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

Already have a spare 4.5" CF spinner, so if that turns out to be the case you won't hear me complaining:)

How's it coming with having J&A manufacture some DLE120 mufflers? Just wondering if that's still in the works.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Already have a spare 4.5" CF spinner, so if that turns out to be the case you won't hear me complaining:)
How's it coming with having J&A manufacture some DLE120 mufflers? Just wondering if that's still in the works.

Sounds like that plan died. They perform and sound amazing but have to be made in large numbers and we could not find but a small handful of people that would be interested. Too bad, J&A builds an amazing product!!

bryanb

50cc
Looks like I missed the preorder, I understand. Oh well, maybe at some point I can try one out. No one around here has any PAU airframes.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
The pre-order was only few a few bucks off so you didn't miss out, you can still get one.

No one around here has any PAU airframes.
Where is "here" for you? Maybe we can point you to someone in your area that has a PAU if you have questions.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Thankfully, I am on the 'pre-order' list... but.. already have two projects lined up for this fall and winter... so, I hope I am going to see a bunch of PAU Viper build threads following the container delivery !! Come spring, I might just get to pull together the PAU Viper Confluence Build drawing on the "collective"... almost
matrix.gif
like... just say'n....
blues.gif

bryanb

50cc
The pre-order was only few a few bucks off so you didn't miss out, you can still get one.
Where is "here" for you? Maybe we can point you to someone in your area that has a PAU if you have questions.

Sorry, central Arkansas. I was just at a 3D Bash in Kennett, MO Thurs-Sunday and looked for some there. There is a strong presence of Extreme Flight, 3DHS, Aeroworks, and RedWing but most of those airframes look the same. The Viper and the rest of the PAU family is looking really good. I wish I had time for kit-builds but with two young ones at home I have to go with good quality ARFs and Quickbuilds.

-Bryan