• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Cool, surprised we never crossed paths. I fly mainly at Ft Bend and every once in a while at Scobee. I'll be on the lookout for your Viper around Houston. I was lucky enough to get a chance on the stick with Terry's a couple of months ago, really nice flying machine!

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
777's are the best bang for the buck in my opinion. I'm running those in all but one plane where I'm running a 380 on rudder and the x6 599's (380 equivalent but with standard 25T spline) everywhere else. The brushless are noticeably faster but I don't know if they are noticeably worth an extra 90 bucks a pop. Either way, mks servos have been pretty awesome.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Hey @Terryscustom @Islandflyer
Is the build manual for the Viper available yet?

I'm not sure what Herve is doing for that, but it builds just like an Edge or Extra. Nothing different with regards to assembly. Sounding like I'm going to get a green Viper and I'll probably do a more length build thread on that with pictures that I would guess will become the manual.
Herve and I both built our planes quickly for testing and to show off at events this summer.