• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Hmmmmmmm, a little birdy tells me that there may be an option for a green Viper ARF on the horizon:fist_pump:

Green Viper.jpg

Last edited:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Hmmmmmmm, a little birdy tells me that they may be an option for a green Viper ARF on the horizon:fist_pump:

View attachment 24640
Damnit man, just take my money. I'll get the bosses Visa tonight. Honestly my plan was this be my first 100cc, but wanted to wait till Nall next year and pick up, but maybe I can get Jacob to say he wants it NOW, and mama will buy it for me, I mean him.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Damnit man, just take my money. I'll get the bosses Visa tonight. Honestly my plan was this be my first 100cc, but wanted to wait till Nall next year and pick up, but maybe I can get Jacob to say he wants it NOW, and mama will buy it for me, I mean him.
That's my name too, will you buy me one?