• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
"No good deed goes unpunished"

I'm sure this is a quote you have heard before.......

Since you sent me that really cool redline six pack holder View attachment 24642 See it right there in my hole in the wall:)

I am going to send you a bullet proof vest!:cautious: Yep.....There's a catch:rolleyes:......But the vest is free!:applause:......You got to get my ex wife to give me a loan so I can get the VIPER!:D Just shoot me you address....And by all means don't mention the word shoot to her:attaboy:
Dude, that place is waaaay too clean. Do you work down there?

mndless

Don't know a thing..
"No good deed goes unpunished"

I'm sure this is a quote you have heard before.......

Since you sent me that really cool redline six pack holder View attachment 24642 See it right there in my hole in the wall:)

I am going to send you a bullet proof vest!:cautious: Yep.....There's a catch:rolleyes:......But the vest is free!:applause:......You got to get my ex wife to give me a loan so I can get the VIPER!:D Just shoot me you address....And by all means don't mention the word shoot to her:attaboy:

I am bullet proof my friend !!! With my lack of 'understanding' of all things important.... have to be with this crowd !!

kenney.gif

Lojik

70cc twin V2
So what stage is the Viper currently in, final testing or are you still running through beta models?

thelaw

70cc twin V2
Since there was such a great group of guys flying the PAU's for noon demo I thought Friday we should get a group shot of everyone. Well in the hustle and bustle of things it never happened!! But as I was going through pics I found these...thanks to Terry for snapping them as I was somewhere shooting video.
image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 240
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 257