• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I mentioned to Herve about pre-orders. I remember from my kits how many people said they wanted one, and then all I got was crickets chirping when they came available. I'm sure with the ARF the market is more broad and now we have clearly displayed what this critter can do.

Maybe a little down payment pre-order is in order, totally up to Herve I have nothing to do with that side of things and plan to keep it that way.

I want to add a note of thanks for all the kind words and PM's I've been getting asking about the plane and commenting on the videos and from people that were at Nall. Really means a lot and makes this entire project worth every minute of the work it took to get here!!

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
This is the worst news ever! This plane can't be ready yet.....I don't have funds for it in the near future. We must find some technical flaw that requires months of engineering fixing
HMMMM......insulation for the shop or a Viper??????? Tough call right there!!

Astro

This plane will be like the first iphone released where people camped out to be the first to get one. I can see it now, a bunch of squaters pitching tents outside PAU warehouse ready to bust the doors in! Well maybe not but Terry and PAU have a sure hit, it's different, looks hot and fly's solid!
Congrats!