• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

Tseres

150cc
Terry. It was great hang ing with You and Lori. I didn't get to fly the Viper cause Herve was very choosy as to who he let fly it. That's OK cause I'll get one of my own when it's released and I won't let him fly it. :)
DSC_0081.JPG DSC_0083.JPG DSC_0084.JPG DSC_0085.JPG DSC_0086.JPG DSC_0087.JPG DSC_0088.JPG DSC_0089.JPG DSC_0090.JPG DSC_0091.JPG DSC_0092.JPG DSC_0093.JPG DSC_0094.JPG DSC_0095.JPG

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Terry. It was great hang ing with You and Lori. I didn't get to fly the Viper cause Herve was very choosy as to who he let fly it. That's OK cause I'll get one of my own when it's released and I won't let him fly it. :)
View attachment 24253 View attachment 24254 View attachment 24255 View attachment 24256 View attachment 24257 View attachment 24258 View attachment 24259 View attachment 24260 View attachment 24261 View attachment 24262 View attachment 24263 View attachment 24264 View attachment 24265 View attachment 24266
@Tseres it was good meeting you, Terry, and Ms. Lori, and don't fill bad he told me twice, no you still can't fly it:lol2:

Komet163

50cc
:spongebob:I saw both Colton and Gabriel's flites on sat and they were flat huckin the Viper out. Viper took it, if I remember right Colton did a nose down wall? Can't wait to see his flts also. Great work Lori on the camera.

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
That's funny Tom! Because from those pics, I would've sworn that was you at the sticks!!!!

Astro

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
WoW.......If a selfy :spongebob: contest was going to award one of these VIPERS!?!?

I would literally get in the "box" again. :epic:FAIL but @ChickenBalls would vote for me:big-grin:.

ChickenBalls???........ChickenBalls???......Oh! come on MAN! PLEASE:In_love:. Alright I'm breaking out the "Cuervo" again:cryin:.

Seriously.....A most "serious" air frame:peace-out:. :star::star::star::star::star: to Terry & Herve!

PS.... I know Herve would let me fly it because I fly in the "box". Right Herve??? & Terry??? Awe C'mon MAN! I only got so much Cuervo left! lol

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
PS.... I know Herve would let me fly it because I fly in the "box". Right Herve??? & Terry??? Awe C'mon MAN! I only got so much Cuervo left! lol

Sounds like there are minimal changes that we are going to make and with luck they may be available late this year if everything falls into place, so start saving your pennies everyone......they are going to go FAST!!!!

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
WoW.......If a selfy :spongebob: contest was going to award one of these VIPERS!?!?

I would literally get in the "box" again. :epic:FAIL but @ChickenBalls would vote for me:big-grin:.

ChickenBalls???........ChickenBalls???......Oh! come on MAN! PLEASE:In_love:. Alright I'm breaking out the "Cuervo" again:cryin:.

Seriously.....A most "serious" air frame:peace-out:. :star::star::star::star::star: to Terry & Herve!

I'd vote for ya man, no doubt.