• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

Lojik

70cc twin V2
Since there was such a great group of guys flying the PAU's for noon demo I thought Friday we should get a group shot of everyone. Well in the hustle and bustle of things it never happened!! But as I was going through pics I found these...thanks to Terry for snapping them as I was somewhere shooting video.

Sexy shot there, thanks for the post, What are those spinners on the back models? I have never seen those here in AU

Ready for production. Only minor changes are needed, mostly having to do with the cowl.

Thank you for the update Islandflyer, this one is high on the list for my first 100cc, I love the look of it and from what I have seen it flys as well as it looks.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Ready for production. Only minor changes are needed, mostly having to do with the cowl.

I was expecting some level of changes all the way from start over to semi drastic changes. Never would I have guessed that it would be good to go on the first run. I think it really helped that we had Gabby, Kyle and Colton all there at one time to test it out and give feedback in one shot for both the Viper and the revised PAU Extra!!

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Since there was such a great group of guys flying the PAU's for noon demo I thought Friday we should get a group shot of everyone. Well in the hustle and bustle of things it never happened!! But as I was going through pics I found these...thanks to Terry for snapping them as I was somewhere shooting video.
View attachment 24686 View attachment 24686View attachment 24687
@fmrsdtr gets credit for pic
Simply put 2 sick azz pilots.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Just so everyone knows Herve is taking pre-orders for the Viper ARF that is due this Fall in both Green
green-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
, AND Yellow
rocking-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking at getting a green one but I will wait to make sure everyone else has first dibs. They are going fast already so make sure to call Herve up at PAU and get yours reserved in your favorite color!!

Lojik

70cc twin V2
I'm gonna have to wait on this one, shipping will kill me for an ARF ex USA with our dollar being so crappy, I really hope she sells well mate, looks like a wonderful plane and deserves a place among the crowds