• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Booma RC Intellimatch?

Vital-Rc

50cc
Hey guys , just got news the new v2s are on there way and offer even more flexibility ! Should have them end of this week for those waiting .

Version 2 features:

· Ability to set sub trim on endpoints and centre point of slave servos i.e. can be used as a standard match box.

· Servo manufacturer factory offset inaccuracies between servos can be eliminated.

· Different physical throw lengths can be accommodated for between inbound to out bound servos.

· Ability to reset slave servo Intellimatch function back to factory setting.

· Ability to reset all functions of IM22 and IM14 to factory settings.

· Real-time interpolation on sub trim allows sub trim to be adjusted post Intellimatch algorithm.

Special thanks to Rick at booma for listening to the customer demands !

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Just watched the video on their site on setting it up. Looks pretty easy. I'm trying to get a friend of mine to buy a IM22. He's got a 35% Extra that he want's me to put a Demon Cortex in for him. It would make life much easier.

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Still loving mine. I'm working on assembling a 170cc plane and will be using Intellimatches on ailerons, elevators, and rudder. I'm using programmable Hitec's so I really see a benefit of matching with 100 points instead of just 3.

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
I have two in mine... well, one now. Works great for ailerons but had issue with one for rudder , pretty sure I created the problem by placing the unit in tail door of airframe instead of centered with the other mid ship, vibration got to it along with too tight zip ties and poor mounting choice. Replaced with on hand matchbox, now your version 2 is out ill be ordering a replacement and locating it and securing it correctly. I love em and refused to remove the other unit for my ailerons.
Btw, the issue was only a minor twitch when defecting full throw at high throtle.
Please make sure to include cool decal with order :) thanks

I have two of them and they worked as indicated in the instructions.

My real purpose was to have only 1 output from my receiver for the right (or left) Aerilon and then go to my Gyro. After the signal leaves the gyro it is split for the two servos in the right Aerilon. It did a great job for this and on top of that it balanced the throws evenly. No more humming!

IMAC FANATIC

I believe fully that they are the most useful and advanced product made for RC in a long time. Especially for precision flying. Considering using a unit on 2.2M glider ailerons next to get 100% matching on both ailerons in reflex, camber , flaps etc. Anybody tried one for this application yet?

IMAC FANATIC

Mine is on its way :) I will be doing a complete installation and setup video for those that are on the fence about purchasing. I will be putting an IM 22 in my Extra 330SC that I use for IMAC.
Excellent idea, get off the fence guys, using im22 my battery life has been extended measurably, I can fly full weekend of imac rounds without charging since using these now.