• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

bizarre issue with airplane

Nate Stoltz

New to GSN!
yeah totally agree, the as3x totally defeats the purpose of 3d. Also, you guys totally got me hooked on Imac, i am gonna get the extreme flight extra 300 48 and set it up for imac with paul. This stuff gets so addicting

Nate Stoltz

New to GSN!
Theres a field box, starter, extra props, servoes and stuff goes with it.

Try rebinding the system, my issue came from a faulty im22 matchbox, gotta bind and turn those on with plane absolutely still or they wierd out sometimes.
Is there a good time I could come pick it up? Or is there a day you will be at country hobbies soon cause i could come pick it up then, I live in Davis so im quite close to country hobbies

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Anytime during the week after 7 usually off work, you name the day and come on down, no plans to come that way yet. They're closed by the time I can get there.

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Talkin to Dave , says find a good day this week and we'll bring it up to you, maybe meet you half way or right to the house? thinking Wednesday ? Ill pm you my number n make this easier.