• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D BH Design 50% Edge 540

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
A little light heat from your heat gun helps also. Just transfered the Viper graphics to my new wings and it worked great.
Yup...done that too. Good on ya. But didn't need to on these as the vinyl is actually quite heavy. They lifted off rather nicely without the heat. :way_to_go:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Nice job so far! Your shop looks like my shop, kitchen, livingroom, bedroom....whatever's convenient:)
Yup....LOVE IT.... Hey, while I got your attention. Remember the GSN bling you made up for me a few months back? Take a look at the stabs of the Hemple Edge. I would like a larger version of what you made me before for this plane.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Yup....LOVE IT.... Hey, while I got your attention. Remember the GSN bling you made up for me a few months back? Take a look at the stabs of the Hemple Edge. I would like a larger version of what you made me before for this plane.
Sure thing! I'd be glad to do that for you.....let me know the sizes and I'll print the GSN logos and anything else you might need for it. PM me, email: sales@knifeedgegraphix.com or call/text 573-201-9428.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Big brother has no clothes. Fairly easy removal of the covering with no residue left behind. Other than color staining on the rudder from the original covering before the checker board squares. It should not be a problem for bleed through on the planned Missile Red that will take the place of the previous covering. (Hopefully) Fuse looks real good with no structure issues. Being opened up like this is going to make it a snap to remove the un-needed wood that doesn't need to be there any longer. Tomorrow I will start the clean up of the engine box as well as prep the fuse for the new stylin' clothes.

20150205_011027.jpg 20150205_011432.jpg

Last edited: