• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Become A Model Aviation Mentor. Help Others In Our Sport!

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Got it Jason. Thanks for volunteering!

And if you know of anyone else that is willing to help others, please send them my way.

Frank

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Frank,
I notice there's not much on your map in Eastern Mass. I'm an officer at another club, Plum Island Airport RC Club. It's more geared to IMAC, 3D and XA and we also have a large Turbine presence. This would be for more advanced instruction but may meet a need for that flier who wants to expand their horizons. The club is small for "special needs" (airspace and runway) and has a limited membership. However, there are several pilots here that could help other area pilots. There are several events from June-October. Here's our Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/Plumislandrcflyers . My Fremont Flyers contact info can be used. Not sure if this fits the intent but offering.

Lojik

70cc twin V2
Hi all,

If your happy to add another Aussie i'd love to help, my details below:

Name: Jack Clague
Experience: Started in the hobby in 1997, have dabbled in all forms of the hobby from cars, to planes to heli's, I primarily focus on planes and happy to help out any Melbourne locals getting into the hobby, whether it be purchasing that first plane, building a model, flying the model, or perfecting aerobatic techniques
Will Travel: up to 100km to help
Member of: Keilor Districts Model Club www.kdmas.com.au
Registered MAAA and VMAA member

Jack

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Got it Jack. Thanks for volunteering.

And as I mentioned, if you know of anyone else that is willing to help others, please send them my way.

I must say that 3DRC Forums has produced the most MA Mentors of any RC forum on the web. Kudos to all the members here. I wonder what the common denominator is.

Frank

Last edited by a moderator:

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador

And as I mentioned, if you know of anyone else that is willing to help others, please send them my way.

I must say that 3DRC Forums has produced the most MA Mentors of any RC forum on the web. Kudos to all the members here. I wonder what the common denominator is.

Frank

I think generally this community "gets" that youth grow and sustain the hobby, paying it forward is a good motto and being flexible to student needs rather than stuffing "the way we always have done it" down their throats. In short a great, fun and giving group open to new ideas. Great job ALL!

gyro

GSN Contributor

Frank

What an awesome stat Frank... Happy to be a part of all this!