• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Become A Model Aviation Mentor. Help Others In Our Sport!

3dbandit

100cc
You can put me down as able to help with anything: building, flying, aerobatics...

I am in weston florida and fly at Markham Park(MPPA), and palm beach radio control association(PBRCA)

For contact info just a link to my blog is great.

BTW, great idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
You can put me down as able to help with anything: building, flying, aerobatics...

I am in weston florida and fly at Markham Park(MPPA), and palm beach radio control association(PBRCA)

For contact info just a link to my blog is great.

BTW, great idea.

Thanks! And appreciate you volunteering.

Frank

Jkim

50cc
Thank Frank, But I wouldn't say "specializing in 3D". Although I have been flying for years I am a noob and just learning that myself. :)
You can put me down for building, setting up and teaching to fly.

I will update my profile with all the correct contact info.
Jamie

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Thank Frank, But I wouldn't say "specializing in 3D". Although I have been flying for years I am a noob and just learning that myself. :)
You can put me down for building, setting up and teaching to fly.

I will update my profile with all the correct contact info.
Jamie

Got Jamie and thanks!

Frank

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
As always, we can use more MA mentors. Please let me know if you are willing to help and I will add you to our map.

I know it takes a lot to leave the security of a PC and step out in the real world to help newcomers. And even if you feel you cannot contribute much, some help is better than no help.

Frank