• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Balsa USA Camel F1

Tseres

150cc
Got the green on top painted. Had a heck of a time with the air brush. Couldn't adjust it. When I was cleaning it up I found the siphon hose is cracked. Back to painting with a brush.
IMG_2018.JPG

You probably said somewhere back in the the thread but I missed it. What kind of paint are you using? Can't wait to see it finished.:way_to_go:

Tseres

150cc
Worked on the Dummy Radial Today. Waiting on Stencils. Still no date on that. The engine looked to plane so I decided to put some pushrods on there. There was no way to hold the pushrod at the top of the engine. Made up some rocker arms from hard wood. They are'nt scale but you can't se them anyway. I also made up a gun site. Give it a little more glitz.

IMG_2027.JPG
IMG_2028.JPG
IMG_2029.jpg
IMG_2031.JPG
IMG_2032.jpg
IMG_2033.JPG
IMG_2034.JPG
IMG_2035.jpg
IMG_2036.JPG
IMG_2037.jpg
IMG_2038.jpg
IMG_2039.JPG
IMG_2040.JPG

Tseres

150cc
Had to get some pinstriping tape so I could paint the tail. Wish I had it for the other stripes. Lot less bleeding around the Edge. Got the stripes on and the Engine painted. This is my first time trying to weather the Engine. Not to bad.
I can tell by how bright the stripes look that I'll have to get the plane dirty. LOL.

IMG_2041.JPG
IMG_2042.jpg
IMG_2043.JPG
IMG_2044.JPG
IMG_2045.JPG
IMG_2046.JPG
IMG_2047.jpg