• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Assembly: EF 110" Yak-54 V2

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
And the green ball links will go with the green Yak :epic:

t355_4a8a9f08b2a5b1c49201a0e003946ad0.jpg

20151122_111948.jpg

mikeh

70cc twin V2
Tell me about the hype pipes, Mike! :) How are they for hovering?
No problem hovering Joe! The pipes don't hove much of jump, they are pretty linear compared to the others I've used. My Yak comes on about 26 lbs and all of my hovering low and slow maneuvers are well below where the pipe comes on. But like I mentioned it doesn't have much jump.
I'm running 12" header length with a Falcon 27x11 prop. Keep ur throttle linkage linear, which I know you will do. Honesty I don't fly full throttle unless I'm going vertical, the speed is incredible, even for a boxxy Yak. Prop rip could be a problem if you go a bigger diameter less pitch. I love the setup though, so much fun!

Last edited:

Joe Hunt

150cc
No problem hovering Joe! The pipes don't hove much of jump, they are pretty linear compared to the others I've used. My Yak comes on about 26 lbs and all of my hovering low and slow maneuvers are well below where the pipe comes on. But like I mentioned it doesn't have much jump.
I'm running 12" header length with a Falcon 27x11 prop. Keep ur throttle linkage linear, which I know you will Honesty I don't fly full throttle unless I'm going vertical, the speed is incredible, even for a boxxy Yak. Prop rip could be a problem if you go a bigger diameter less pitch. I love the setup though, so much fun!

This the pipes you're talking about?

http://www.pro-rc.ca/pro-rc-hype-pipe-60-120cc-tune-pipe/