• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Are you going to register with the FAA? Cast Your Vote!

Are you going to register with the FAA?

• Yes

Votes: 59 67.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 33.0%

• Total voters

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Yes...it is! But the FAA is not....and i for one am sick and tired of the BS laid upon us by government run amok!!!! What can one do? Write some letters to your congress! Damned sure the FAA won't listen to anything written to them.

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
Hey Trolling4fun, we get it...you like to argue!
Sir, I am NOT being a troll at all. and it upsets me that someone called me one..... simply I was responding to a post that was addressed to me .
You sir are trolling by jumping into a conversation and calling me a troll......
One other thing... I hate to argue.... but one thing I hate worse is someone stating falsehoods, half truths, and conspiracy theories that seem to be passing misconceptions.(for example, the 400 foot thing) We ARE ALL on the same side here.....BUT ..there are a lot of traditional model aircraft enthusiasts that were hoping that the FAA and AMA would somehow separate Traditional model aircraft from MR/FPV/AP and that the FAA would put some serious rules and restrictions on the MR/FPV/AP operators..... but when that separation did not happen, some think that it is the end of the world because the FAA was doing "something" to deal with the so called "drone" issues at hand.

Judge

70cc twin V2
People should listen to the link I posted. The mythical "400-foot limit" is addressed in there.

Has any/everyone emailed the VP of their District yet? Maybe even CC AMA Pres. This is completely out of hand, it sickens me to no end, that the FAA has to govern us, the abiding members of their organization.

Does anyone think that this will discourage John Q. Dronepilot from flying his toy, or even registering with the FAA? I know for 100% that the only people who register with the FAA will be those of who are AMA members.

Last edited: