• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aeroplus 60cc / 92" Edge 540 V3 from Limitless Aero

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Gary,

As you move forward with the assembly please take some pictures of the side fuse structure between the forward and aft anti-rotation pins. I haven't seen a good look at the wing tube area.

Also, how do the wing roots fit against the side of the fuse? Flush or is there a gap at the front/rear?

I've thought about a white VW scheme but there just isn't enough out about these planes yet.

Rex

gyro

GSN Contributor
[MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION] Want to come to St. Louis and build one for me! :p

No, but I'll build it here and you can come pick it up! :p

Gary,

As you move forward with the assembly please take some pictures of the side fuse structure between the forward and aft anti-rotation pins. I haven't seen a good look at the wing tube area.

Also, how do the wing roots fit against the side of the fuse? Flush or is there a gap at the front/rear?

I've thought about a white VW scheme but there just isn't enough out about these planes yet.

Rex

Hey Rex, here you go:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400804297.822089.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1400804308.748897.jpg

Wing sits as flush as any of my other planes :)

Subbed. I want this one too :)

You can have one! Kole has ken left and you can probably pick it up in Austin next week as I think he'll be there...

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
:pWell thats sounds sweet, but i dont want Ken, I want this plane. Are you going to bring this to Austin

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Well thats sounds sweet, but i dont want Ken, I want this plane. Are you going to bring this to Austin

Autocorrect! Kole has ONE left.
[MENTION=2452]Limitless Aero[/MENTION], if Mike wants a plane will you bring it to Austin :)