• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 70″ Slick PRO Step By Step Build Guide

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Glad to hear [MENTION=3728]Bushwacker[/MENTION]! I agree with [MENTION=2902]Bloosee[/MENTION], you'll forget all about the build when you get airborne :banana:

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Hey guy's,

This is all really great information you have shared with me and I thank you all very much for that. I have no doubt that all these things suggested to fix the problems would work well. All I can say is I didn't pay for something to come to me damaged. This is why companies have quality control. Aerobeez has treated me and this situation extremely well and I could not ask for more. In doing this they have earned my trust and I stay a loyal customer who will happily buy from them again. In fact Im trying to get a friend of mine to purchase a plane from them. I know they are not the one's making this product, they are a supplier and as such responsible for what they sell. The plane was packed very well and both the inner and outer box was in good shape not even a dent. I believe the product was packed damaged. I respect all you guys and the wisdom you have so generously shared with me here. Tis one of the reasons I like this site. All I can say is thank you to everyone here and [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION] for all your help.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'm going back and forth between getting a new bike and getting the motor I need for the Slick... :megaroll: