• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

96" Beechcraft Musketeer

Scotty68

New to GSN!
I realize this is an ancient thread but it is the ONLY thing that pops up when you google this kit. How did you ever come out with your plane build? I recently acquired one of these, it appears to be complete ie. entire air frame including stabs and control surfaces, all windows and windscreen, cowl and landing gear. But NO documentation whatsoever. I have already saved the images from this thread showing CG and control throws but any additional info would be much appreciated.
Scotty68

Scotty68

New to GSN!
Considering I just picked it up yesterday there's not a whole lot to see. But here's what I got.
20220204_134019.jpg
20220204_134121.jpg
20220204_134019.jpg
20220204_134207.jpg

TonyHallo

150cc
Found this manual online link
Same manufacturer but different plane, construction looks similar to the Musketeer, may be of help? Looked thru a dozen or so High Flight magazines 1990 through 2006, no ads or photos of plane at various fly ins. Still looking while glue dries.