• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

91" Extra 300-EXP ARF

m0dest

30cc
Just ordered one last night.

Can't wait. The build is going to take a couple months to get parts and everything sorted out. I sort of want to run smoke.:cool:

hone

150cc
SMOOOOKE :)

I wan't to setup smoke but i'm using all 9 channels on my A9 on my 78'' Extra.

I'm hooked on big gassers now. I had a great day with my 78 with EME35. I'll be getting the 78'' MXS next but after that i'll get either the 91'' Extra or Yak. Most likely the Extra because i LOVE the scheme on it. Keep us updated and take lots of pics!

I can't wait to get one for myself!

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Cool video of Tom Kitt hucking the 91"
[video=youtube_share;gT7OF6lcccU]http://youtu.be/gT7OF6lcccU[/video]

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
A hell of a sweet plane, and great flying from Tom.

I saw the video of Franks maiden of this bird and I am amazed at the amount of elevator throw it had when Frank was taxiing back after landing.

It looks like almost a full 90deg up on the thing.

Sweet.

Gonna need some good servos to handle high extreme rates on this sucker.

jaybird

70cc twin V2
I just assembled and put the first few flights on one of these for a buddy and have to say this thing is the read deal! Awesome flying airplane! It was 20 pounds on the nose without fuel with a EME 60 on a pipe, Savox 1268 servos on 2s 2200 lipos.

hone

150cc
I just assembled and put the first few flights on one of these for a buddy and have to say this thing is the read deal! Awesome flying airplane! It was 20 pounds on the nose without fuel with a EME 60 on a pipe, Savox 1268 servos on 2s 2200 lipos.
Sweeeeet, I want one!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361894703.040697.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361894727.061880.jpg