• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

84" Bigfoot

Nalby

50cc
no, I should get to work on it sat night and sun, so after work one day next week should be the maiden

I unpacked mine. I have to gather up the equipment and do some servo swaps with my 74 Edge. Build should start tomorrow. Still undecided about what to do about the lighting. Getting all the gasser stuff to fit onto the tray will be take some planning as I am using a powersafe RX and that takes up some real estate. At least the pull pull can be deleted. It is one hollow fuse for sure.

bhood03

50cc
bf

IMG_20130804_211658_398.jpg
Now ready for guts

My buddy Patrick is assembling mine as I have to work all week. I got the free dubros, but they are very heavy. I ordered some sets of the 5" Kavan's. Patrick is going to radio shack to see what he can come up with for LEDs for the wing lights. Looks like stock Hitec arms are all that you need. Probably have it ready by the weekend.

My job keeps me on the road so I don't get that evening shop time. I also have my 15cc project going on so this would have just sat if my friend did not offer to help. This should be a fun RC week with three projects coming to fruition.