• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

60cc Aeroworks Sport Cub.

Super08

70cc twin V2
Well folks it looks like I will have another assembly thread in here this winter. I just placed my order for the Red/White Carbon Cub with 168" span for my DA150L. Aeroworks is out of stock right now but I doubt it will be for long as they have them coming in all the time.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Here a Cub, there a Cub, everywhere a Cub Cub. Lol.

Thats awesome Doug.

I am still trying to figure out what to build this winter. I keep pulling out my plans that I have for a 1/4 scale Super Steerman and thinking "should I?". Scratch building that plane is such a massive undertaking.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
I certainly can't argue against that point. I may just start building 1 wing panel and see how it goes. I think though that I have already bought most of the balsa wood from the local hobby shops for other projects and I am not sure they have replaced the stock because who builds anymore. Selecting good quality balsa is tricky as well and trying to find the proper density for a given project. I would likely need to order it or some anyhow from Balsa USA perhaps.