• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

60cc Aeroworks Sport Cub.

Super08

70cc twin V2
They don't come cheap, but yes they are very complete and everything is useable. Unlike much of the hardware that comes with some kits that I just trash right from the get go.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Well thats good. having to buy all the hardware can up the build cost substantially.

I saw the other day that Tower only had limited quanities of the Escapade MX in stock. I wonder if they are about to discontinue it. You better hurry up and get another one if you are going to. And that goes double for me. Lol.

Super08

70cc twin V2
I can't see them dropping the MX as it is too popular. I hope it is just a case of them selling out faster than they bring them in.

Tom the Spacewalker is a fantastic kit. I had one but ended up selling it before I figured out a work around for may allergies. A 60 twin would be a perfect engine for it too. A guy I know that has built a couple said if you have the room to build the wing as a one piece and it is much lighter and also less hassle than the three piece. We have one of them flying up here, you may have seen it in some of my pictures. It is a yellow one with a ZDZ 60 on it and no cowl. Very relaxing flyer that looks good in the air.

Oh I almost forgot to mention I got the covering all tightened up on my Sport Cub so it is ready to start building now. See if I get some time to clean my bench off tomorrow before I go on nights.

Super08

70cc twin V2
Pam as for the engine I have decided on just using the 50. I watched some vids and it flys nice with it.

Tseres

150cc
Super08;5588 wrote: Pam as for the engine I have decided on just using the 50. I watched some vids and it flies nice with it.

That would have been my choice for the cub. Not even my horsepower junkie friend Ben would need a 60 in that plane. Save the 60 for something like an Extra.