• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

painted and installed the gas valve and pictures showing basically how I made the mounting bracket I could have done a better job I know....

Attachments

• vc.JPG
    vc.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 250
  • vd.JPG
    vd.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 267
  • ve.JPG
    ve.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 256
  • vf.JPG
    vf.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 275
  • vg.JPG
    vg.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 273
  • vh.JPG
    vh.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 257
  • vi.JPG
    vi.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 265
now working on the single trim tab (boost tab) and guess who is going to do the upholstery? LOL

Attachments

• vk.JPG
    vk.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 280
  • vl.JPG
    vl.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 230
  • vm.JPG
    vm.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 287
  • vn.JPG
    vn.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 231
  • vo.JPG
    vo.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 252

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
working on getting the trim tab just right, still need to make it look like not wood . Pushrod I had to turn from a bigger piece and mill the end to be square as original, not too hard to do but time consuming and loving it
Roger....I'm guessing that in this pic, the yellow one is the original (full scale). Looks like it had electric trim....????

Roger....I'm guessing that in this pic, the yellow one is the original (full scale). Looks like it had electric trim....????
Yes your exactly right, the yellow one is a picture sent to me by Ray, who owns the one and only full size Dalotel, he has been most helpful with the pictures for details.
It does have electric trim, and mine will have the servo at the same location but will act as a boost tab instead. Today I finalized the installation, I had to make the pushrod to keep things scale but no big deal, also I am making a much bigger removable cover to have access to the servo, this part is not scale meaning you will see tiny screws .