• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Said it before, I'll openly say it again. You sir, are a steely eyed missle man. WOW....when I was a little tyke, I used to dream of stuff like this. A plane that had all the goodies and gizmos and bells and whistles. I just didn't think it was possible. My apologies Roger for not following as closely as I used to. Guess I got caught up in the Yak restore. I most definitely will be anxiously awaiting your next installment of: RC Madness, Let's blow your mind with coolness!!!
hahahaha your too kind and I have been called worst LOL , and I said it before, like what your doing or don't do it LOL

just touching base, I am still preparing the wing for sheeting, , and while the glue dries on some parts, I am starting to make test stand for better testing the alternator/starter system, stay tuned

Just received two of these servos, 50 kg of torque or if you wish 694 oz/in in a standard size case , all aluminum , High Voltage, Brushless motor,
with a speed of 0.1 second, designed specifically for racing 1/5 off road cars,

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
Are these servos not available on the market? Can't seem to find any distributor or prices in the US. Impressive specs though. It seems like that much torque would rip the control horns out of your average arf surfaces before they would stall.

Are these servos not available on the market? Can't seem to find any distributor or prices in the US. Impressive specs though. It seems like that much torque would rip the control horns out of your average arf surfaces before they would stall.
you buy them direct for the time being, looking for dependable US Dealer, They are in Australia

Just received two of these servos, 50 kg of torque or if you wish 694 oz/in in a standard size case , all aluminum , High Voltage, Brushless motor,
with a speed of 0.1 second, designed specifically for racing 1/5 off road cars,

Roger,

They look awesome.....could you pm me with pricing and availability please?

Bill

just so you know I'm still building lol

Attachments

• jx.jpg
    jx.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 225
  • jy.jpg
    jy.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 217