• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Hey guys, is a photo of the propellers with or without logos, the 3 blade is a 29 x 12 so you can see the size comparison
and a revised price list.
I can tell you, I have these in hand right now, absolutely amazing

Attachments

• Propellers 3 blade.jpg
    Propellers 3 blade.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 259
  • Berno-Tech-Price-list-for-retailing (3).pdf
    261 KB · Views: 357
the canopy is not in, so its starting to look like an airplane, but I have a question , if anyone can offer a suggestion, I'm all ears, the picture of the tail is what it is suppose to be but there is a covering need as you can see and it has to be removable,

Attachments

• afh.JPG
    afh.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 268
  • afi.JPG
    afi.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 264
  • afj.JPG
    afj.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 304
while still waiting for a bunch of wires to finish the wiring, I was able to finish the tail wheel chains/spring on both side, and something no one will ever see took nearly two hours to make and install, inside the fuse, the cross rudder cables were rubbing on one of the lower bulk head, so had to make friction nylon on each side with odd shape but got her done lol

finish the trim paint on the elevators, and installed the trim (boost) tab also
the picture on the right the under part of the elevator, is from the full size

Attachments

• afx.JPG
    afx.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 219
  • afy.JPG
    afy.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 214
  • afz.JPG
    afz.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 248