• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Christen Eagle full scale exclusiv-kit

TLFMM

50cc
its like the full scale build !!! what is fuse length ?
Hi,

it is absolutely the full scale built in 50% - I did the construction while building the full scale EAGLE
For the measurement I have to look in the drawings for absolut exact information but its about 113 to 114 inches
length, the wingspan is 119,5 inches....

Billy J

50cc
Hi,

it is absolutely the full scale built in 50% - I did the construction while building the full scale EAGLE
For the measurement I have to look in the drawings for absolut exact information but its about 113 to 114 inches
length, the wingspan is 119,5 inches....
image.jpg

Plug for eagle I'll check my measurements Should be close / hAd Blazing wings cad me a set of Eagle 1 ribs around 120 inch Should b z good flyer

Billy J

50cc
image.jpg
I had Blazing wing .com cut wing parts. I am having trouble matching oposit side of plug to make a perfect match. Having to make templates

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 300

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Does anyone make an arf Christen Eagle in a 100cc size? I always have loved those since I was 10 and would see them tear up the sky at Oshkosh. It is really nice to see people building these in huge sizes.