• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 50% cap 232

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
if all the radii were the same i'd say he cut it manually on a milling machine but they're different so he probably did do it by hand! really nice.

Last edited:
Outstanding! I'm watching. Glad to see more and more interest in Caps again. One of my favorites. G&L is in my neck of the woods and I've seen several of Gregg's 50% er's in the air.

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
Saturday was a great day. I got a ton done in the shop. I am hoping to start glueing today or tomorrow. Does anybody know the best length for the ZDZ headers with JBW canisters? I am at 4,500 altitude. Thanks
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
Here are a couple video clips of me flying my old composite (thanks jeremy). Just thought I would share it to show everybody where my inspiration and excitement for the new one is coming from. It flew great and I can't wait for this one to fly even better.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Here are a couple video clips of me flying my old composite (thanks jeremy). Just thought I would share it to show everybody where my inspiration and excitement for the new one is coming from. It flew great and I can't wait for this one to fly even better.
Dang...that thing looks so stable. I do like.

Wow. I like that Cap a lot. You called it a custom? One-off? Impressive.