• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

suckered another one with the old "3dhs closed" line..LOL apologies to anyone offended- I thought it was funny the first time too...

gyro

GSN Contributor
How much of this is serious?? Is 3DHS really out of business??

Ken, sorry about the joke at your expense... it happens about once every few months or so. Consider yourself honored! :) Hope you took it in the spirit it was intended.

-G

kdunlap

New to GSN!
Not Funny at All

So when the site owner and administrator says, "Shoot, I heard they went out of business! " #2028 it carries a bit of weight. Hence, someone new to this forum might venture to take it more seriously than not. I thought the whole point of 3DRCFORUMS was to be a bit better than RCGroups. I seem to recall a blog post called "Oh, the drama" trying to set another tone.

Lesson: shame on me for believing in another tone.

depends on what you mean by alive hahaha

kdunlap

New to GSN!
Gryo, I was writing as you were and my post is not a comment directed to yours. . Apology accepted. But I do feel burned.

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
my statement was at hosam for whether or not aron has kept his airframe alive....not towards the joke. geeze man, its just a forum. take er easy

gyro

GSN Contributor
Gryo, I was writing as you were and most post is not a comment directed to yours. . Apology accepted. But I do feel burned.

Please don't feel burned... believe it or not, I fell victim to this one myself once upon a time... This is isn't drama though, I can promise that. We're all just happy to be fans of 3dhs.

Now everybody: group hug! whose emptying their couch cushions for garage sale money!??! I've got $30 in my piggy bank :)

aronph

70cc twin V2
yes hosam the flagship still lives...it needs the motorbox but thats it...ill fly that yellow whale till its unfixable