• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

gyro

GSN Contributor
Speaking of the "my 3drc" thing, exactly where is the "mark forums read" button? I spent 15 minutes looking for it.

underneath the main toolbar (my3drcforums, articles, etc) there is a smaller one. On it there is a spot called "forum actions" click there and a small pulldown will show you the link for "mark all forums read"

-G

zmonster97

You and me both! It was probably the most annoying thing on this site for me!!!

Yeah, and they'll get over it. This is only a forum site, and if a few people get their feathers ruffled, well, sorry. Time for all to let it go now :) We must remember not to take the internet too seriously!

Right. Moving along.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
This site has gotten alot more action since the garage sale. I love it!!

Told you Dwight! Good to have you over here! Luckily for us over here- RCG keeps shooting themselves in the foot! The $50 RCG+ is the best thing to happen to 3drcf! What a joke that is!

You decide if you are painting your trailer?

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Told you Dwight! Good to have you over here! Luckily for us over here- RCG keeps shooting themselves in the foot! The $50 RCG+ is the best thing to happen to 3drcf! What a joke that is!

You decide if you are painting your trailer?

I think I'm going to paint it. Looking into price quotes this weekend.

Bivens

50cc
Totally agree. I was doing multiple I'll take xxx without knowing what I was even trying to buy BUT I was willing to take that risk and would've ponied up even if I bought a $500 steaming pile of crap.

I once won a 126 slick for about $500 shipped or so....I think....

Then I realized I'd need a larger trailer....and a divorce attorney....:). Had to resign the win to the 2nd poster....he had similar trouble....it went to third!

Funny thing was...the price was cheap enough that I glanced quickly and thought it was the red 87!! Nope...126!!!

I already had it typed in a second window....and was F5'ing fast! Look, OK, post!!!! Now, see what I just won....uh-oh...

:)

Ben's "Christmas Big Bang" final item a few years back.

zmonster97

I once won a 126 slick for about $500 shipped or so....I think....

Then I realized I'd need a larger trailer....and a divorce attorney....:). Had to resign the win to the 2nd poster....he had similar trouble....it went to third!

Funny thing was...the price was cheap enough that I glanced quickly and thought it was the red 87!! Nope...126!!!

I already had it typed in a second window....and was F5'ing fast! Look, OK, post!!!! Now, see what I just won....uh-oh...

:)

Ben's "Christmas Big Bang" final item a few years back.

Is that thread still on rcg somewhere?