• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Yeah, that's fun alright... been there, didn't like that. I'm not really gelling with the mCPX I've got... might have to try something different.

So by the way, we've started working with Noll on the next garage sale... it'll be here on 3DRCF, over in the 3dhs discussions thread again. :grrreat:

When?

wedoitall

so i flew my edge today and nail my first KE spin ever. tried them on my epp before but could never get them to work out on it. only thing i had a problem with was consistent harriers. they got better as the day went along but im still not happy with them. could hover and torque roll just fine. kinda backwards, isnt it?

other than coupling mixes are there any other mixes you guys use?

aronph

70cc twin V2
foamies dont normally do KE spins well....the only mixes i use are KE mixes....joe doesnt use mixes at all as far as i know...he just flies it out