• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

3dplank

70cc twin V2
Re: 3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Glad you had a good time man. I sure did.

We will have to get together when I get back in Nashvegas. At the end of October there are going to be some good fun flies.

Wamalamsy what up buddy? Hows school going for ya?

I may have mine for sale at Hucktoberfest... I am planning to sell at least one of my airplanes there, either my 70" FB/RB Slick, or my 74" Edge.

:D :D :D :D :D :D Fantasy Blue!!!... I don't think I'll have the money by then, and I'm also not super sure I'll still be making it down :( I have a school conflict Saturday morning. Shoot me a PM when you decide on the price if youre selling it... I'll talk to my parents about it :D What's the setup?

gyro

GSN Contributor
:D :D :D :D :D :D Fantasy Blue!!!... I don't think I'll have the money by then, and I'm also not super sure I'll still be making it down :( I have a school conflict Saturday morning. Shoot me a PM when you decide on the price if youre selling it... I'll talk to my parents about it :D What's the setup?

Setup is a Motrolfly 4325-280 for 8s, a ZTW 100HV ESC, 4x Align DS610 (Savox SH-1258tg) servos. I've rebuilt the landing gear plate, however with the help of one SteveT, I've feel like I've made it stronger than the original design.

If you're interested, maybe you could "trade up" from your 51" FB, and that way the cash needed would be much less.

-G

wamsy55

50cc
Hey Plank.

School is going good. Not much flying going on, but I have been able to sneak away to a couple events.

104" should be done this weekend. :)

Setup is a Motrolfly 4325-280 for 8s, a ZTW 100HV ESC, 4x Align DS610 (Savox SH-1258tg) servos. I've rebuilt the landing gear plate, however with the help of one SteveT, I've feel like I've made it stronger than the original design.

If you're interested, maybe you could "trade up" from your 51" FB, and that way the cash needed would be much less.

-G
That's a good idea, but I am in love with my FB 51" Lol, I'm never getting rid of that plane until it dies in either a horrible crash, or unless I can get another FB 51" :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
That's a good idea, but I am in love with my FB 51" Lol, I'm never getting rid of that plane until it dies in either a horrible crash, or unless I can get another FB 51" :)

I dunno... the way I see it, the only thing better than a FB 51, is a FB 70, 89, 103, etc....

gyro

GSN Contributor
And the only thing better than that, is a FB 126" :D

True... but that is WAY out of my price range. The 89" I've got is probably the largest I'll go. But seriously, I'd definitely be interested in trading down with you. Give it some thought :)
Alternatively, that 74" Edge is available still...

Hey Chad, back off that 70! I called dibs on that a couple pages back! LOL :D
Haha, you have a CBR600 though! That makes up for it! Convince my parents to let me get a 2004 M3, or a Ninja 300, and you got it!
True... but that is WAY out of my price range. The 89" I've got is probably the largest I'll go. But seriously, I'd definitely be interested in trading down with you. Give it some thought :)
Alternatively, that 74" Edge is available still...
Yeah, the largest I will ever go is 89".... Until I'm through college :) ill definitely have to think about that 70" Slick! If I'm at the event..... :D