• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS and ExtremeFlightRC to merge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebwake

70cc twin V2
This is a media outlet and sleepyc is a reporter. First rule of talking to a reporter is NOTHING is off the record. Friends or not thats just the way it is. If every reporter waited until things are 100% confirmed the news would always be factual non-bias but not timely. Also please remember that is a site about TOY AIRPLANES! People may make livings off the hobby but for most of the people here it is a hobby and we need to remember that. When people start arguing about toys i just think about my 3 yearold and his friends ;).

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
This is a media outlet and sleepyc is a reporter. First rule of talking to a reporter is NOTHING is off the record. Friends or not thats just the way it is. If every reporter waited until things are 100% confirmed the news would always be factual non-bias but not timely. Also please remember that is a site about TOY AIRPLANES! People may make livings off the hobby but for most of the people here it is a hobby and we need to remember that. When people start arguing about toys i just think about my 3 yearold and his friends ;).

Well put +1000

Well its been a few days since I popped on the site and what a shocker to read. We have been told repeatedly by some of the "in the know 3DHS" group that changes for the good are indeed coming. I will say this...if this alleged merger happens.....what a win win situation that is.

2 of the best airplane companies joining forces. Better customer service, loads of expereince, more stock...the list goes on. To heck with the fanboy cry babies, I think this article is great...rumor or not, it gets people talking and posting.

Thanks for the post Sleezy lol I enjoyed most of the reading(except the douchenozzles)

Since when is speculation a bad thing. Companies have merged many times before. Speculation is a part of the business world. Since when is it so bad to talk about it. Let's just all hope if it does it will be to the benefit of guys like us and for the owners as well. No one was hurt by Sleepy's news.

Last edited:

3D-Joy

50cc
I would kind of like them to keep separate names. Like maybe having 2 product lines that somewhat compete each other. There clearly is a market for both anyway, they're constantly sold out.
While joining forces, each would keep their uniqueness.

flyingtiger

New to GSN!
:laughing:

Attachments

• merge.jpg
    merge.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 266

SleepyC

150cc

Again, that's ok. No one is saying that 100% this is absolutely happening. Just way too much behind the scenes going on to ignore it. I literally am up to around 12 people that have said they have known about this for a while now (Credible people) . So either way, it's all good. I think everyone that has posted, read, eyeballed, sniffed and pretended not to look at this thread has had positive things to say about both companies.

:peace-out:

Status
Not open for further replies.