• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS and ExtremeFlightRC to merge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeq

150cc
Geez, nothing boils me quicker than someone that has to come in and start...yup, I'll say it out loud...BULLSHIT, where it is not necessary.

17uk1b0mw2p0cjpg-jpg.15727
Rob you need to utilize Terry's Male Bovine meter...in this situation it's pegged...LOL

Well, I was reading this thread, and at 1st, I thought, this is interesting. I have purchased from both companies. Whether it will become true or not, who cares?
Whether it is a leak or not, who cares?
I am starting to sound like Hillary....
Really now people, why get all upset over nothing. No apologies needed either from anyone, the only problem I see is the hostility. We do not want it here!!!
SO Sleepy said he heard something, big deal!!
Hey, everyone does it.
I heard this, you heard that.
Just recently, I heard and read that the co-pilot was a muslim convert. Yet mainstream media does not mention it.
Well, does it really matter?

Jlc

70cc twin V2
Well, I was reading this thread, and at 1st, I thought, this is interesting. I have purchased from both companies. Whether it will become true or not, who cares?
Whether it is a leak or not, who cares?
I am starting to sound like Hillary....
Really now people, why get all upset over nothing. No apologies needed either from anyone, the only problem I see is the hostility. We do not want it here!!!
SO Sleepy said he heard something, big deal!!
Hey, everyone does it.
I heard this, you heard that.
Just recently, I heard and read that the co-pilot was a muslim convert. Yet mainstream media does not mention it.
Well, does it really matter?

I agree with what you said but under no circumstances and I mean none should you ever say you sound like Hillary Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.