• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 41" Edge

wedoitall

i have flown at least 1 battery almost everyday since ive started flying 3 months ago. i can count fingers on both hands for the days i havent.... why i try to put lights on all mine. i really like flying in the mornings before work, i have great energy all day when i do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
My back yard is a little tight for a foamie. There's a good place walking distance from me. I just have to get a hot knife and start cutting up some templates from my Leadfeather Yak plans.

You can tell when I haven't been flying in a while. Towards the end of the season, my girlfriend could care less if I get out flying but in the beginning she encourages it.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I'm back and forth about putting the 103 g motor in this. Thoughts? I was going to start running smaller packs first. Also, my esc timing issue is not as serious if the motor is already under a little power before I put the throttle on. Maybe that will help with my mesh problems. I'm itching to fly. I hate winter. The sim just isn't enough!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm back and forth about putting the 103 g motor in this. Thoughts? I was going to start running smaller packs first. Also, my esc timing issue is not as serious if the motor is already under a little power before I put the throttle on. Maybe that will help with my mesh problems. I'm itching to fly. I hate winter. The sim just isn't enough!

I've read, and remember this plane flying best light... so rather than a bigger motor, maybe try some lighter packs first? 3s 1600 or so?