• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 41" Edge

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I also have strips of LEDs in white and green. I could make my own light kit for it. The aurora kit would go nice on my EPP Edge.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Unfortunately no video this time because the batteries on my camera died while I was filming a fellow club member who recently got out of the hospital fly his new 71" Slick. But it went really well. On the wild side, I pulled off a blender into a knife edge spin in the same dive. That was a first for me. On the 3d practice side, I worked on my harrier for a while and it was absolutely fantastic. On the precision side I pulled off another first for myself. I PULLED OFF THE ROLLING CIRCLE!!!!! :D.

I'm going out again Thursday if the weather is nice. I'll get batteries for my camera before then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvdCgcwlxfg&feature=plcp
The link is for the maiden flight back in July. I'm still new to 3D so it's not that impressive in terms of skill but it went so well that it is a great illustration of the quality of this airplane. We even tried some onboard video with it but it did not go so well.

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Some pics of my edge :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354049183.863838.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1354049193.434392.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1354049204.167990.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1354049242.298246.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1354049252.454787.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354049275.620374.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354049275.620374.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 299
Last edited by a moderator:

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
What motor are you using? I have the 72g Omega and I am having trouble nailing down the proper ESC timing. Otherwise, the plane is awesome! Here is a pic of mine with my EPP Edge and a Nitro Edge that was there while I was. I need to chase down my gf's camera for pictures of it in the air.IMG_1872.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
What motor are you using? I have the 72g Omega and I am having trouble nailing down the proper ESC timing. Otherwise, the plane is awesome! Here is a pic of mine with my EPP Edge and a Nitro Edge that was there while I was. I need to chase down my gf's camera for pictures of it in the air.

Which ESC are you using?