• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 3dhs 108 extra build thread

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
UNsub'd there, SUB'd here now that I know it's here!! I'm going red/white/blue with a DLE120 on mine! Can't wait...

Twister

70cc twin V2
I have the black one ordered also, I'm planning on putting a gp61 on it with cans.Which servo's and batt's are you guys planning to use?

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Those GP's are strong but I think you'll need a little more engine than that...

I'm planning on Savox 1270's on 2s lipos again as they're pretty damn tough to beat for the money.

Twister

70cc twin V2
SupaTim;14139 wrote: Those GP's are strong but I think you'll need a little more engine than that...

I'm planning on Savox 1270's on 2s lipos again as they're pretty damn tough to beat for the money.

Oops I ment gp123 lol I was going to use 4- 1270's in the wings and maybe 2231's in the tail on either 2s lipo or 5600 li-ion

AKfreak

150cc
I have a silly question, is that little tip of the graphic that extends on to the canopy a sticker, or paint? What a beautiful scheme Aaron came up with on this plane.

AKfreak

150cc
SupaTim;14139 wrote: Those GP's are strong but I think you'll need a little more engine than that...

Tim, I know you have flown the GP123 on a similarly sized plane. The video I saw of you showed insane power. I see you are going with the DLE 120. Is there a benefit to using the DLE 120 vs the GP 123. Btw u are a kick ass pilot, very inspiring.

robj

70cc twin V2
AKfreak;14152 wrote: I have a silly question, is that little tip of the graphic that extends on to the canopy a sticker, or paint? What a beautiful scheme Aaron came up with on this plane.

Paint