• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3D Hobby Shop 47" Extra 300shp

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Alright, getting my 2nd hand ZHP (Zombie high performance) back from the dead. What are the slow speed characteristics to watch out for? Using the Omega 130G and 3 Savox SH-257"s with either a 255 on elevator or somthing I have laying around (hs-81mg or 85mg). looking forward to getting it up in the next few days.
Very smooth and stable, as well as very predictable. You'll love it!

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Thanks J! I am trying to order a pack or two. Nobody on earth seems to have 2200's Any suggestions? I did find a HS-85 in the stash. Bonus---

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Thanks, spent an hour looking. I wish I would have seen that before. i ordered 2, Turnigy nano-tech 2200mah 3S 45~90C from the usa warehouse. EPbuddy out. I tried Thunderpower from experience rc (local big heli retailer) and they were out. I feel dirty. lol! I would have bought the Haiyn but I was late checking back. Next time. There is always a next time. Motor is mounted and I need a couple blind nuts/screws as 2 are stripped. Radio install tonight or wed.

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
I have a pretty good gap that starts behind the wingtube. I have not figured that out yet. Could just be a result of past life tauma. ;)

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Thanks, spent an hour looking. I wish I would have seen that before. i ordered 2, Turnigy nano-tech 2200mah 3S 45~90C from the usa warehouse. EPbuddy out. I tried Thunderpower from experience rc (local big heli retailer) and they were out. I feel dirty. lol! I would have bought the Haiyn but I was late checking back. Next time. There is always a next time. Motor is mounted and I need a couple blind nuts/screws as 2 are stripped. Radio install tonight or wed.
Glad you found some!

I have a pretty good gap that starts behind the wingtube. I have not figured that out yet. Could just be a result of past life tauma. ;)
Mine has the same gap on both wings, and it was bought straight from 3dhs's site

Av8r RC

50cc
You should be fine with that gap. I've got bigger gaps than that on my 89 slick and never had a problem.

The only thing I would caution you to look out for as far as flying characteristics is... In very slow high alpha harriers, it will tip stall and fall about 3 ft if you turn to the left too sharply. It's bitten me a few times.:rolleyes:

Also get ready for the best, flattest upright flat spins you've EVER seen.