• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 FBI CornHuck Coverage by "The Law and Terry"

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
we made it home. Had a blast all weekend. Big thanks to ALL of the FBI guys what a great event. Thanks to Robbins for the reed valves so I could fly. Great to meet Jared and Joe. hope to see you all a couple more times this summer.
you're welcome :) im glad you got to tear it up.

I am seriously thinking that my next big bird to replace one of the two i lost will be an edge like yours.

RCBuffGal22

New to GSN!
We had a great time. This year our friends Mike, Alex,Trevor and good friend Larry Smith where there this year too. The weather was great. .

motox19

New to GSN!
This was our first time and we loved it. Thanks to Richard and barb for having us come out. Plan on coming to the fund raiser also

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Made it home, stopped for nurishment and will be on the pics. LAW and I had an amazing fun weekend.
20150625_160139.jpg

A huge thanks to everyone that came, everyone always says what a great event we put on but that's only because all of you that come, tear it up and have a great time, a big thanks to The Law and Terry for all their help, also to PAU, the sukoi went to a good home, Brandon was super stoked when his name was called,Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
The wife and I just got home, also. Never seems like the weekends are ever long enough when you're hanging out with the greatest group of people on this planet!!!! A great big THANKS to the Fly Boys of Iowa for another great event!!!! I understand the amount of work that goes into an event like this, but I hope you guys do it again next year!!!