• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 FBI CornHuck Coverage by "The Law and Terry"

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys, I know these two are tired and heading home, but they promised me they have a TON of awesome pictures and videos that they will be posting soon. They are crushing it as official GSN contributors and Bart and I can't say thank you enough!

From all reports the 2015 FBI Cornhusk was OFF THE HOOK! Great weather, 5 - 7 planes hucking at all times and tons of shenanigans!! In fact Naughty Monkey went a little too far and The Law had to call in some assistance!
arrested....jpg

The place was packed all weekend and the location was awesome!
20150627_174720.jpg

SO watch this thread, the Awesome Duo will be posting shortly (or when they get home, rest and have time to upload!) but the wait will be worth it, I guarantee!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

crashflow

70cc twin V2
the cornhuck this year was the best ever wow there was some amazing stuff I can't wait to see the pictures and videos.

thelaw

70cc twin V2
We are currently driving home and when we get there we have to make sure there isn't any work to take care of. If we have nothing that needs immediate attention we will be posting our pics as soon as we can. I also know that Barb has some pics to share, as well as @Naughty Monkey. The entire weekend was a blast! We couldn't have asked for nicer weather! We ended up with 63 pilots and lots of planes everywhere!!

On the road here too. Continued our excitement and just outside Lincoln we see a big plume of black smoke, brought back bad memories of last night. Jeep liberty burned to the ground. Fortunately everyone was ok, but all that was left was a metal shell. Post pictures and MAYBE a story or two