• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

103" Extra 330SC Building, Flying, and Questions

What mAh rx packs should I run? Im using a spectrum powersafe rx unregulated 2s lipo. Im thinking 4000 mAh x 2.

That is plenty of power. I had been using two 2300 maH A123 in my 3DHS Slick 104 and I'm planning on using the same batteries on this Extra.
I just need to order the Cowl to finish with the trim colors, install the engine, fuel tank, elevator servos and batteries and it will be ready to fly.

Happy New Year!!

3DHS 103 EXTRA 330 SC  REBUILT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bivens

50cc
A pair of anything from 2200's up will be fine...just depends on whether you like a lighter or heavier setup and how long you want to fly between charges.

Bivens

50cc
Yes. Everyone is good here...can't wait for warmer weather to fly...cold and rain today. I hope you guys can all make it to Knoxville this year to fly with us!

Diggity

70cc twin V2
It was closer to the end of august last year if I remember correctly it was the end of Sept the year before