• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

103" Extra 330SC Building, Flying, and Questions

Diggity

70cc twin V2
I got some interesting info from one of the probro. He mention a hot blade, (the ones that you use to burn wood with) will melt the glue and then wipe it off.

I'm going to try it and find out.

I would be afraid that would melt the plastic hinge. Keep us posted. If it works, I need to rehinge my 89 rudder.

gyro

GSN Contributor
guys, I think Humberto was looking for advice on the glue in the balsa joints within the fuse.

diggity, I used a hot soldering iron to melt out the hinges on my 89 when I re-did them. worked fine.

Brill

30cc
Finally got a couple of flights in on the 103" last weekend, boy I really like this plane!

I really like the 4 aileron setup on the DX18QQ...super easy to setup.

103"s rule!!!

brill

robj

70cc twin V2
Looks like next Saturday, I need to tidy up a few more things.

It's got the latest version of the dle111 in it. Wow twins start easy and run smooth.

The new carb on the 111 is in here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otAfnrXvV9U

Attachments

• 103-in-front-yard (2).jpg
    103-in-front-yard (2).jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 225
  • 103-planes-in-driveway (1).jpg
    103-planes-in-driveway (1).jpg
    394 KB · Views: 288
  • 103-motor (3).jpg
    103-motor (3).jpg
    409 KB · Views: 209