• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 1.8% EXTRA 300

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
So if we made a 1/4 scale stick plane of your 1/2 scale plane you would have about a 32" practice stick plane? You're neighbors may call the cops if they see you out in your back yard zooming around with that making engine noises.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
So if we made a 1/4 scale stick plane of your 1/2 scale plane you would have about a 32" practice stick plane? You're neighbors may call the cops if they see you out in your back yard zooming around with that making engine noises.
Hmmm.....that could work. They already think I am nuts as it is.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Just put the pro flow's on and the neighbors will be fine! Geeez! Make sure it gets baffled.
Naaa.....straight pipes my man. Get the gal behind me really "miffed" and the big "Pit Bull" to the side of me so shook up she will never come out doors again. LOL....